Sunday, March 22, 2015

Kiss Obama's Hind Parts

Truth Is Stranger Than Fiction: Kiss His Hind Parts

The following exchange resulted from a post concerning President Obama and Prime Minister Netanyahu -- one of those mindless memes often seen on Facebook.

I should have let it pass, but just made a comment about others, not just the US, being concerned with the positions being taken by Prime Minister Netanyahu.

Don: Israel has God on its side. It doesn't make a rat's A$$ what this country does. POTUS should be more concerned with the eternal rather than the temporal. Things aren't looking too good for him in the afterlife. He claims to be a Christian. If he's a Christian I'll kiss his hind parts in the middle of Times Square and give him 30 minutes to gather a crowd.

FB Page Owner's Wife: Now cousin Don, don't hold back. Tell us how you really feel.

Don: James Brown used to say..."I feel good".

Rick: Don, it is interesting that you seem to claim the ability to tell a true Christian from a false one. What gives you that power? You might have a job waiting for you at the Pearly Gates. [I also quoted Matthew 7:1-5].

Don: I know that I accepted Jesus as my Savior. Have you? Answer that question if you can.

Rick: So, because you have accepted Jesus as your Savior you have the ability to tell a true Christian from a false one? Wow!

Don: Richmond: I'm not judging or pretending to judge anyone but Obama. Did I say that I was judging anyone else? I believe you have Obama in your eye and it's clouded your perspective on everything. Flush Obama out of your eye so you can think straight. Obama outright violates Gods first commandment, second commandment and sixth commandment. He throws his lot in with muslims and serves Allah. He bows down to and serves muslim leaders. He supports the murder of unborn babies. Also, you can read about him in Corinthians chapter 6 verses 9 and 10. Are these the actions of a Christian? Why do you support such an evil person? I'm not judging anyone else,including you. I'll ask you again, have you accepted Jesus as your Savior?

Rick: Don, judge not, that you be not judged. I see no exception in the Bible that allows you to judge President Obama. I am afraid you are headed to Hell. Good luck.

Don: Rick, It's obvious you are mentally disturbed in a big way. For the third time I'll let you know that I repented and accepted Jesus as my Savior. I know that I am not going to hell. You, on the other hand, will not admit that you accepted Jesus as your Savior. That's quite revealing. Quote the Bible all you want. You obviously don't know what it means. Where in the Bible does it say I'm going to hell for judging your god Obama? I don't bow down to false gods. Are you off your meds? You are, to put it mildly, a loon.

Rick: Do you really believe that repenting and accepting Jesus as your Savior gives you the absolute right to judge anyone, including President Obama?

Do you not believe in the words of the Bible?

Do you pray for President Obama?

FB Page Owner's Wife: I pray for President Obama and his family. God's Word tells us to pray for our leaders and it doesn't matter whether we agree with them or not. In fact, if we don't agree with a particular leader, we should pray for them even more fervently. The Bible tells us that the time would come when many would be deceived. I believe we are in that time. Be careful to not "drink the kool-aid."

Rick: Nancye: Very nice sentiments.

First Question. Why do you believe that you should pray even more fervently for someone with whom you do not agree?

Second Question: Do you believe we are in the "end times." How near?

No comments:

Post a Comment